THIS BLOGGER HAS MOVED!

THIS BLOGGER HAS MOVED!
I am now writing exclusively over at the Christians In Context blog. Click on this banner to be taken there!

Redeemer Church

Redeemer Church
Looking for a church in the Omaha area? Come check out ours on Sunday mornings at 11!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tragedy strikes!

In a freak accident, I deleted almost half of my posts from this blog today. Easy, easy, all you haters, don't start the party yet. All is not lost. I've recovered most of them, and will be adding them as soon as I can.

So anyone with my blog on a blogroll will get a lot of posts from me that you may feel like you've seen before. Don't worry, it's not your coffee OD. And it seems I'll even be able to get them back to their original dates, so you may not even have to deal with the blogroll updates (not quite sure how all that works). If you made any comments on those, however, I am afraid they're gone forever.

On the bright side, I've been able to streamline my blog, trimming the fat from my tags. So enjoy browsing my newly condensed categorized tags, or check out My Book List and the posts my reading has inspired.

No comments: