THIS BLOGGER HAS MOVED!

THIS BLOGGER HAS MOVED!
I am now writing exclusively over at the Christians In Context blog. Click on this banner to be taken there!

Redeemer Church

Redeemer Church
Looking for a church in the Omaha area? Come check out ours on Sunday mornings at 11!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Book Review: Real Marriage by Mark and Grace Driscoll

Real Marriage: The Truth about Sex, Friendship & Life TogetherReal Marriage: The Truth about Sex, Friendship & Life Together by Mark Driscoll
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My wife and I have not been unaffected by the increasingly sexualized culture that we are living in. This book has been some important material that we are still working through together in podcast form. Highly recommended.

I think my first critique is that the book isn't as comprehensive as I would like, given the title. A whole 50% of the book was about sex, and though that's not bad but rather necessary for people living in our culture today, it seems a little imbalanced. Also, I think they narrowed their target audience by getting so detailed in the sex talk. This book would be good for premarital counseling BUT not without a counselor to still work through the material alongside the book.

View all my reviews

No comments: