THIS BLOGGER HAS MOVED!

THIS BLOGGER HAS MOVED!
I am now writing exclusively over at the Christians In Context blog. Click on this banner to be taken there!

Redeemer Church

Redeemer Church
Looking for a church in the Omaha area? Come check out ours on Sunday mornings at 11!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

From the library of Jared Barclay Totten

Hello. If you've found this page through a search, you may have come across one of my books with my seal in it. If this is the case, feel free to contact me through this blog or my e-mail. I will arrange to get my book back or just say "enjoy the book" as the case may be. If you've found this page for any other reason, this must be awkward for you.

From the library of Jared Barclay Totten

JBT

From the library of JBT Jared Barclay Totten

No comments: